Please contact Tara to schedule standardized or to develop customized programs.
- Awareness sessions (1 to 2 hours)
Current topics include:
- The language of emotions – what are they telling us
- Developing attitudes to support skill development
- Team Charters – essential to support social norms for new, existing or changing team…or to reset culture.
- Dealing with resistance.
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Communication Skills & Dialogue – the essential communication tools to make conversations move forward.
- Assertion and resilience
- Strategies for leading conflict and change.
- I get in my way and I want to change – self awareness, vision and planning to make personal changes.
- Loneliness in the workplace.
- Building informal learning circles to support leadership systems that support employees.
- Strategies for dealing with conflict: collaboration is one way but sometimes we need to use a few systems to lead change.
- Tapping into the organizations KNOWLEDGE: Group coaching that support new leaders to confidently lead conflict and change strategies (6 sessions and preparation).
- Workplace mindfulness.
- The NEUTRAL Mentor
- How to be a sounding board and minimize the ineffective gossip.